Snow Kiting Instructor Training
Course, 16th - 20th August 2005
Course Title: IKO Snow Kite Instructor Training Course
Duration: 5 days
Date: 16th – 20th August 2005
Location: Queenstown, New Zealand
Course Cost: $920
Course Language: English
- To secure your booking please make full payment of $920
- Complete the 'Candidate Waiver
and Participation Form’ and send this form and copies of all
supporting documentation i.e. first aid certificate and drivers license
- Read the 'IKO Snowkiting ITC Information'
- Once payment is received you will be sent an itinerary detailing the
- Accommodation is available in Queenstown from approx. $25/night. Please
let us know if you would like us to help you book this.
- You will require normal snow kiting equipment for the duration of
the course, namely:
- Suitable clothing
- Snowboard/Ski equipment
- Snowkiting equipment, i.e. Snow kites, harness etc.
- If you are not able to bring any of these items with you then please
let us know and we can make the arrangements to hire you the equipment.
Note: all equipment required for teaching practices will be provided
by KiteAddicts, i.e. school kites.
- We will be utilising a number of teaching spots during the course
which will depend on weather and snow conditions. Some locations will
require lift/toll road access which you’ll be charged for by the
ski field operator.
- If a candidate cancels more than 1 month before the ITC then their
course fee will be refunded minus a cancellation charge of $300.
- If a candidate cancels less than one month before the ITC then their
course fee will be refunded minus a cancellation charge of $600.
- If a candidate cancels less than 2 weeks before the ITC then they
will forfeit the full course fee.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a snow kiter level 3 for more than 6 months
- Be able to perform a jump, perform a controlled turn and switch riding,
ride constantly up wind and ride between other riders
- Know how to ski or snowboard
- Have an IKO assistant instructor certification or provide an attestation
(letter of recommendation) of a teaching experience in a water, aerial,
or skiing sport
- Have a valid first aid certificate
- Have driving license
Tel: 0800 NZKITE (within NZ) or +64 9 445 3755 (outside NZ)
- All prices shown are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST
- Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us